Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not Just Like Me...Just Me

50 mm 1.4 1/500 ISO 500

So, I know this is supposed to be a picture that I take everyday.  I can't believe I'm only 5 days in and I'm already "bending" the rules.  Actually, if you know me, you saw this rule-breaking behavior coming.

This photo is courtesy of my boy.  He's getting a little obsessed with photography.  Imagine that.  LOL.  

(Don't ask me why I had my ISO up at 500.  Sometimes I just forget to check it.  Oops.)

(Perhaps I will remove my 50 mm lens tomorrow, but it isn't likely.)

7 comments:

  1. Great - WB can take better pics than me! Do you think I can borrow him so he can teach me? Just for a day or two? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I find it a little scary that the 'word' I had to type in for my comment to be approved was 'vockd' ... and that I immediately thought, 'Vodka!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... and how do you get your teeth so white, pretty lady? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...three comments?!

    1) As your future son-in-law, you'll have years to take pictures together.

    2) My comment validator assesses personality traits before assigning a word to type.

    3) It is black and white...the world's greatest camophage. (Actually, it is the reflection of a HUGE picture window.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture, Leigh! You are right, the apple didn't fall far :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture!!!

    I'm still waiting for a photography lesson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Love your picture! I agree...the boys are getting very handy with the camera. Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete