I've made no secret of the fact that I have a love/hate relationship with Sissy's hair. I'm thankful that she has such thick, healthy, beautiful hair; however, it is just too much! She has post-traumatic-stress-like reactions to hair cuts. She won't wear BOWS! (Just shoot me!!) And, she is SO, SO, SO opinionated about how her hair is fixed. God forbid that you put in a pony when she wanted piggies!!
At any rate, she has a new obsession...piggies with Pippy Longstocking like braids.
I must admit, I like them a little more than regular piggies. So, if I can't get a chin-length bob...I guess I'll have to settle for this new look for a while. After all, she is pretty cute...
On another note, he brother is in pretty bad shape. Oh, the drama...the pouting!! His school had a Mother/Son dance tonight. The deadline for tickets was last Friday. WB and I talked about it and he said he wasn't interested. Well, I guess tonight's dance was the talk of the school today and the boy came home in tears because he wasn't going. We made an effort to call the school and see if there was extra room at a table, but the staff had already left for the day. We decided that it was just going to have to be a lesson in deadlines and consequences. Man, is it ever had to listen to your kid bawl over something so simple. He wasn't interested in dinner and wouldn't even watch his favorite show (American Idol) with his Mama!!! I feel terrible for him...
Daddy is getting up early to go get the boy his favorite breakfast...we are hoping that by starting off the day off special, he'll have strength to make it through all the conversations about the dance he missed. ;-(




I love her hair!!! the piggies are so cute! Poor baby boy, I know he had a deadline, but that made me feel sorry for him!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the pigtails too! Very Cute. Ahhh..lessons learned...never easy. Sorry!
ReplyDelete