I'm coming down off my emotional roller-coaster weekend. While I've accepted my mother's death, and am at a point where I don't think about it every day, going back to my parent's house is still a little hard for me. When you add going through all her things, throwing things away, donating, and dividing up, it is just HARD. I'm thankful for my dad and my sister and brother. We've been united and things have gone pretty smoothly.
We headed back to the City early because I have a big project for work that I need to turn in tomorrow. But, I just haven't been motivated to work on it. I've taken a nap. I've surfed the Internet. I've talked on the phone (Lord, you know I'm desperate!! I NEVER talk on the phone!!) and I've cleaned up my hard drive. And, that provided a great distraction...looking through old pictures...which just contributed to my melancholy mood.
My babies have really grown!
Both pictures taken in September 2008.
My, times flies......
...and the clock is really gonna start ticking if I don't get to work!!!! It's gonna be a LONG night!!
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment