Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Photo Challenges

My kids (OK, mostly Sister) hate getting their pictures taken.  They are a total mess!  Even if I am just trying to document what they are doing, and not asking them to look at the camera, they just act up!  We've had so much snow and I really wanted to get a good picture that I could put on canvas for my office.  Well, between their uncooperative natures and my photographic issues, that ain't happening today!  :(  (At least the snow will still be here tomorrow....and next week....and....??)


I loved this picture of DoriGrace, but she's a little underexposed. 


Here she is after I've lightened her up and cropped her a little.  It's better, but still not what I want. 


This was my first (semi)successful head swap.  I have to say, back when I used Photoshop Elements, head swapping was a breeze.  It's a little more complicated in the full Photoshop version that I have.  (CS3)  In this first picture, WB is all outta focus...and his eyes are closed.  (Which happens in 75% of the photos I take of him and 99.9% of the photos I take of his father. :0 )



This one is a great shot of WB, but I've lost Sissy.


Both pictures need some exposure help.  I cloned out the fence and then cropped it a little.  Sissy is still out of focus, but there's always tomorrow..


Can you tell which kid's head that I cut and pasted? 

****************************************
On another note...the diet is going well.  However, if it weren't, I would SO be making these today!!!



1 comment:

  1. You're killing me with the food blogs!!!

    I say you cut & pasted Little Sister.

    ReplyDelete