- My kids haven't been cute lately. They've been...well...monsters...so there are no cute stories.
- I've gained 10 pounds back since I bought that stupid mixer (which I still LOVE) and started my sugar cookie obsession.
- I haven't been taking lots of pictures even though the evening light is back...Yea Spring!
So, I've just been paralyzed in blog land.
Nothing to tell, nothing to show, nothing to talk about....
And then...
I discovered burlap.
And Oh, how I love thee...
Since last week, when I covered the wreath on the front door, I've been hooked.
This weekend's project was a woven bulletin board.
I can't take credit for the idea. It's from a wonderful blog, Jones Design Company, that I've just recently discovered. LOVE it!
OK, I'm off to surf the web for burlap, canvas and linen. Because covering everything in my home in burlap does technically qualify as a hobby because there are options to purchase!!
Let's see...this is hobby number ?4?5 for 2011? I really should start a list....so that I can remember them all come December.






That's why I don't bake that much anymore. I have zero self control when it comes to cookies :-)
ReplyDeleteI hate that you're so crafty & I'm not. There, I said it! LOL! No, really, I am soooooo not crafty anymore! Something happened when the 3rd kiddo arrived and all of my desires to redecorate, paint, & craft pretty much flew out the window. Maybe you will inspire me. Or not. Hmmmm.....I vote for the or not! HAHAHA! I do love your little/big projects even though they make me feel lazy! GO for it!
ReplyDelete