Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Roadshow

I can finally stop dodging my father's calls.  I'll sleep better tonight.

You see, he's been after me for WEEKS to submit his entry into the "Antique Roadshow."  No, I didn't actually enter my father, I entered a piece of his furniture. 

This huge beast-of-a-thing.  My parents bought it in 1983 and have always used it as their china cabinet.  The story goes, or so we think...we lost the best memory in the family last year :( , it was a dentistry cabinet in Austria.  That's what he said, but the folks in carvings are wearing wooden shoes so I probably should have said Holland.  LOL. 






Anyway...I doubt we'll hear anything...but he wanted to try since it is an unusual, beautiful and unique piece of furniture.   We shall see.  The Roadshow is coming to Tulsa this summer...so, cross your fingers!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!! I can't wait until this piece of furniture makes us rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...that would be fun to have it on the show! I Love that show!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing is beautiful. I bet it's worth some $$$$

    ReplyDelete