Friday, January 7, 2011

Ouch...

Boot Camp, Day One

Everything hurts.

I'd forgotten that it takes muscles to sit in a chair. 

I can't walk up stairs.

I deserve your sympathy.  If you can't feel sorry for me, can you buy me one of these?

50 mm, 2.8 1/100, ISO 400

(I love these crazy things!  Sonic Red Velvet Cheesecake Blast!  Good thing they are "for a limited time only" and that I don't have energy to walk to the car and drive to Sonic.)



4 comments:

  1. I want you to teach me to take pictures. And explain what all these settings are on my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO... what I hear you saying is that I need to go to Sonic and eat one in your honor. You can count on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jess! Anything for a friend, after all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really proud of you for doing boot camp. I should SOOOO be working out. Our ski trip is in 2 months. I'm going to be a wreck!

    ReplyDelete