Saturday, January 1, 2011

But...Butt

This last year was difficult for me on a lot of levels.  I was struggling in a job that I hated, my mom was dying, my roots were getting grayer, my butt was getting wider, my house was a wreck and I was depressed because I wasn't really doing any of the things I "wanted" to do.

As the year came to an end, I was given a great opportunity to escape my unhappy work world and return to a situation that I loved.  And, it was just in time for me to be able to take four weeks off to be with my mother during her final days.  A sad year to be sure, and yet, there were many blessings!  (However:  still graying, butt too big and house needs an intervention!)

So, no matter what this year holds, I've committed to do things a little differently.  I want to do better this year.  To be happier, live simpler, and do more of the things that I really want to do. 

Seems easy enough, right?  yeah, and it probably would be if I didn't have 1,000 projects in my mind and I didn't want to be better at absolutely everything!

There are just so many things to work on....

Oh, but the butt...the butt has GOT to come first!


50mm 1.4 1/200 iso100

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment