50mm 1.4 1/80 ISO 100
DoriGrace and Walker team up on a Christmas Tree craft project
It has been so long since I blogged here, that I seem to have forgotten what I'm doing. I promise to get the place cleaned up a little this week, get a blog roll and a plan, and hopefully be worthy of your interest. (A background...a blog header...man, this is ugly!) I'm just trying to figure out where I'm going with this blog. For now, I'm packing throwing away Christmas decorations cause it is that time and because, frankly, we've just got too much JUNK!
I didn't take that picture...I mean, in case you couldn't tell. (LOL!)
I'm working my way through this one in an effort to purge the unnecessary clutter and stress from my life. Man, and do I have some organizing/painting/sewing projects in store this year! The old will become new, the trashy will be either trashed, beautified, or slip covered in a lovely chintz. Just you wait and see....
Now back to that big pot of Ragu on the stove for tomorrow the de-tox begins!




I found you!! So far so good...two for two :o) The Christmas tree picture is amazing. I really want to learn how to use my "fancy" camera this year. I love that you are posting your camera settings for each picture...keep it up :o) It will help those of us that are fancy camera challenged!
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a cute tree. I am working on my massive rear this year too. We will see how it goes. Wii dance should help. HAHA.
ReplyDeleteI think you need to have a photography lesson once a week. I need to learn how to use this fancy camera.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are back to blogging again. I love your sense of humor :-)