Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's gonna be a long year....

...lol.  Who agreed to this every day madness? 

Some things are really bugging me though.  One...I have no blog header.  Two...I can't decide on a style for my silly pictures.  (Frames?  No frames?)  I know, it doesn't matter to anyone but me, but I feel so "unfinished."  At any rate, it is just gonna take time.  (Time and finding a picture I like enough to have in the header every day. ;-) 




So...this frame is kinda thick.  Perhaps too much....




This frame is maybe a little better.  It is a smaller...sunflower from the living room.  Probably my first effort with adding texture.  I like it.  I should experiment more.   AFTER I create blog header!  (Don't get distracted LEIGH!!!)

Amy...sorry for the lack of pictures.  WB's bedroom pictures coming this weekend.  (Come on...I need some light!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment