I'm really struggling to make it through the days these days. Getting up at 4:30 to make it to Boot Camp is just kicking my butt. Of course, you'd expect the exercise would have me reeling but it is really the getting out of bed that is just.killin'.me!
I'm so exhausted...
I'm not really seeing any benefits from the exercise...of course, I know it takes time...but still! It is 4:30 am people! I should get to lose like 5 lbs a day--just for the effort! Seriously!
I'm lookin' any kind of motivation....because I am just plain tired, hungry and sore. :(
I didn't take a picture today. The first day this year that I did not touch my camera. So, I searched the internet to find a picture that is...
reflective of how I want to feel...
reflective of where I want to be...
RIGHT NOW!
13 years ago



oooo....please take me with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI commend anyone getting up that early to exercise. It WILL pay off!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll tag along on the trip to the pretty sandy beach. Just make sure you hire 24/7 daycare :-)
I'm coming with you!!! And keep at it, Miss Leigh! You'll see results - you will!
ReplyDeleteWhow! 4:30 is crazy! Do they not have boot camp during the daytime?
ReplyDeleteLOL Amy! I have to be into work (downtown) at 8:00. The 5:00 am class is my only option. I don't want to sacrifice my evening with the family so I won't go after work.
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you on the beach. Not so much on the morning boot-camp. Me..up before 7...not pretty. I give you props. I would have never signed up in the first place! I'm just letting Jillian kick my rear again. Ahhh...good times. Not!
ReplyDelete