Eight days into this new blog and I've already used the title, "One of Those Days." I'm wondering what the rules are. I mean, my life truly is one of those days after one of those days. So, how long do I have to wait until I can use the same blog post title again? I mean, I don't want to disappoint my massive readership. (OK, so there are only 20 of you, but I CARE people. ;-)
Awoke, at 5:45 a.m. to the boy saying, "Mom, I need some Pepto." Being the "Mom of the Year" that I am, I roll over and respond. "Seriously Walker, it's kinda early for that."
"Mom, seriously. I'm gonna be sick." (And, yes, he seriously uses seriously as much as I do.) Anyway, at this point in the story, you'll just need to insert the boy making gagging noises while I fly out of bed to grab the bathroom trash can. And, let's just say, I was too late and he "missed" ALL morning!
Daddy came home from drill and took him to the clinic about 10:00. They sent him onto the ER. After some fluids and medicine, he was home to yak some more...and more. I'm tellin' ya...One of Those Days! Never a dull moment....
So...what's a little sister to do without a big brother to bug all day?
"Read" Bubba's favorite Marvel Comic Book. (Oops, shouldn't have left prized possession on the living room floor.)
Play with Bubba's iTouch. (Too bad he was smart enough to put in a pass code to lock her out!)
Watch a little Scooby because there is no competition for the biggest TV! (That's her doll, Baby Sister. LOL! Yeah, she's awfully creative...just like her mother.)
Dr. said WB will probably be yakkin' for 3, (did you catch that?) three, (are you flippin' kiddin' me?)THREE days! Seriously?!
My body is so sore, but I am actually wishing I had a BOOT CAMP session to escape to tomorrow...






I'm glad you're back to blogging Leigh! I hope WB is feeling better soon and that the smell of the "misses" doesn't linger long =).
ReplyDeleteTHREE DAYS OF VOMIT?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteWith love, I am glad it is at your house and not mine. Hoping nobody else catches the plague.
Eeek! Sorry about that. Hope he is feeling better soon. On the upside, super cute pics of Little sister! Yay!
ReplyDeleteEWWWW!!! I don't do throw up! ICKY ICKY ICKY!!! So sorry! I would choose boot camp too. BTW, I still think you & Amy lucked out on the girls' hair. I call NO FAIR!!! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteOH MAN!! 3 days, poor baby....or maybe poor mama, or I guess both. Good luck, guess we can blog together when we both have the plague!
ReplyDelete