Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Talent Runs Deep

OK, so you guys really make me laugh by suggesting that I could teach you something about photography.  I've done a lot of research, so I will look for some helpful tips that have worked for me.  I'm happy to pass those along with a few examples.  Trust me though, I ain't got nothin' figured out. 

But perhaps...

perhaps, you may want a lesson or two from my boy. 

I've told you of his interest in photography...well, really it's an interest in photoshop.  Here's an example:

This is my nephew, Big Red.  He loves football.  Over Christmas break, I was able to practice some action shots of him playing catch with my brother. 


But...this is what happens when my boy "works" on his cousin.....



What can I say?  We're a talented family...

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy :)

    The editing leaves a little to be desired, but only because it makes my baby look like a giant toothed demon... as if his chomps weren't big enough! LOL

    I'm proud of you sister. I'm enjoying your new blog and impressed with the progress you're making w/ photography!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up. And scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Your nephew is so cute! LOVE the red hair.

    ReplyDelete