Monday, January 10, 2011

When Did I Become Vintage?

I had the hardest time finding a wedding picture to post.  When I finally found the album, I was struck by how "vintage" we look.  LOL. 

I guess that 24-years is really a long time.  I mean, I was only 22 when we married, so I've been with the man longer than I've been without him.  Still, do we really have to be vintage?  Man, it makes me feel really old.  (Perhaps that really isn't the picture making me feel old.  Perhaps it is the second day of Boot Camp.  Or, more frightening still....OMG, we are SO OLD!!)

Please note: 

1.  The glasses are empty, even though it clearly looks like the YOUNG bride has had a couple.  

2.  The whole Poltergeist-thing with the candle flames is kinda creepy. 

And 3.  John Booth is OLDER than me (by like YEARS) even though he doesn't look a day over 15 in this picture!  (A vintage 15, but still, 15!)

p.s.  This is a picture of the picture in my album, so, technically that counts as "taking a picture."  Right?!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sweet, sweet picture! You sure haven't aged much in 24 years! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture of a picture definately counts! :) Happy Anniversary. BTW, I do love the "Vintage" Look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that cute young couple!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete