I posted this picture on FB earlier today. The before and after of Sister's dramatic haircut. My husband was a little less than thrilled. He said, "I thought you were just going for a trim?" Well, I was. But, by the time I got the child calmed into a moderate hysterical state, I just said, "Cut it to the shoulders." I'm really happy with the results! I'll miss the "look" of her beautiful long hair, but not the "maintenance"! Besides, it will be back by summer.
The shorter bob really suits her. She's such a beauty!
It was such a beautiful day, we went out to play. Man, it sure is easier to get the old grass out now. ;-)
Happy Saturday!







I LOVE her hair!
ReplyDeleteOh, I've been so tempted to do this with Phoebe's hair! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDarling! It just makes her look like such a big girl =(. I think that's the part daddies don't like!
ReplyDeletePretty girl! I really love her hair both ways. I can see where shorter would be easier to manage tho! :)
ReplyDelete