Thursday, February 3, 2011

MEOW Ya'll!

Chuc Mung Nam Moi!



Happy New Year!!

By the way...

I hate cats.  Read that, "I totally hate cats!!"  (I don't hate you, if you like cats.  I just don't really like your cat.  I mean, I'm sure they're nice and all....but...I have "issues"...Sorry!)

And...

I'm thinking that my cat-hatin' might not bode well for me this year. :0

Also...

I would never take a picture of a cat.  Therefore, I must report that I stole this picture of Google Images.

There...

I feel so much better.  I'll rest well tonight. 

Would...

I WOULD rest well tonight--if I weren't STARVING from my New Year's Day diet and tossing and turning from bad cat dreams!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the cat hating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my kitties. You're missing out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love kitties...boys allergic...no kitty here. Anywho, bad mom here...no celebration of the Vietnamese New Year yet...maybe this weekend if the snow clears off....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally with you on the cat thing...and we have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a cat hater myself.

    ReplyDelete