Funny, when you say something on the Internet...people remember.
And then, they ask you about it. Seriously.
Like yesterday, Dianna asked me about Boot Camp. Ugh....whatever!
Well, Boot Camp didn't last. (Shock.....and...awe!) One issue: 4:30 am. FOUR THIRTY...AM...as in, MORNING! As in, too flippin' early! Funny thing is, the class had to be from 5:00 to 6:00 to work for me. I had to come home, shower and get downtown by 8:00. But, getting up at 4:30 to get there was killin' me. I made it two weeks...and then, they made it easy on me. They changed the class schedule to 5:30 to 6:30 so I couldn't make it to work on time. Sad, because I really enjoyed it...it was just too flippin' early!
So...DIANNA...I am a Boot Camp Drop Out! (Which isn't actually as bad as being a Beauty School Drop Out...but probably pretty close. ;-)
OK, so in my efforts to continue my life-changing commitments for 2011. I'm movin' on to the next thing...
I am starting a HUGE DIET! LOL! There, I've said it! So, please feel free to ask me about it.
Ask me about it. Yes, each and every day. Ask me!!! I need the accountability!
OK...so, I gotta wrap this up because the clock is ticking and I have peanut butter cupcakes to polish off.....
(Can the snow please melt....I'm losing my mind!) :-p
13 years ago



Do you really think that making that kind of commitment is wise with Snow round 2 on the horizon for MONDAY!!!! EEEEKKKKK!
ReplyDeleteHA!!!!!!! And no worries, darlin'. No way would I have survived 4:30 boot camp either! But I am thinking about running a full marathon in January 2011.... wanna play?
ReplyDeleteEwwww....just the word "diet" makes me cringe. Good Luck! As I sit here eating a Schwan's Silver Mint Ice Cream Bar! I can do excercise...I can eat healthy...but I cannot give up chocolate or ice cream!
ReplyDelete