Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday, Only With Words


I'm still getting use to this new hair cut.  I really like it, but sometimes she looks 12 to me. :(  But, since I bought her first 3T's yesterday, I guess she has a ways to go. ;-)

Moments of calmness between these two are getting further between.  She's taken her bossing to a whole new level and he struggles to tolerate her.  They still get along, for the most part, especially if they have a common goal.  In this case, sharing a bowl of strawberries and trying to eat more/fastest so they get more than the other and then being silly for the camera. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    "Moments of calmness between these two are getting further between. She's taken her bossing to a whole new level and he struggles to tolerate her. They still get along, for the most part, especially if they have a common goal."

    This is exactly what's going on in my home with my almost 3yo and almost 10yo. It is driving me batty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new haircut. She is just so beautiful. I have a feeling the teen years are going to be challenging for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MPP...I need an invite to your blog! We have notes to compare.

    Yes Julie, but hopefully she's preparing us...

    ReplyDelete