Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Too Good To Be True

So...I can't give up the food topic right now.  I'm sorry!  I'm obsessed....I'm glad I'm not alone.

Having previously done well on WW, I've been a big fan of Hungry Girl for years.  Since I'm not doing WW right now, there are a lot of things she recommends that we aren't eating right now.  However, one item really caught my eye.  A zero calorie, zero carb, all natural food....too good to be true?  In this case, YES!


OMG...they are terrible!  Worse thing ever!  They don't necessarily taste bad, it is the rubbery texture that gets you.  Couldn't eat them...even with my incredible marinara sauce!

Tomorrow, perhaps I'll wax poetic about my new found love of Halibut.  Oh, the dietary topics are never ending!

1 comment:

  1. Ick! That sounds horrible! Pastas...gotta make 'em fresh. Cannot eat frozen ones. The ONLY exception I've found is Schwan's Bowtie Shrimp Alfredo. It's yummy! Now, I thought of another name brand item I must have: Drinks! Coffee, Sodas, Milk, Orange Juice etc. CANNOT do store brand; it's a personal problem I'm sure. I'm pretty cheap in other areas. In fact, I've been calle "thrifty" many times. However, I will not scrimp on food & drink items. Can't do it. Now, on to ways you've dropped that 20 pounds missy! I could use a few hints!!!

    ReplyDelete