Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Hobby...is a Hobby...is a Hobby

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."  Pablo Picasso

I can't remember where I saw this today, but it spoke to me.  (One of the drawbacks to reading so many blogs, is forgetting where I see stuff.  LOL.)

It's become a running joke with those that know me...how I bounce from one "hobby" to the next.  I've learned not to take it personally.  I know I'm kinda "flighty" and that nothing holds my interest for long.  

Let's see...for 2011...we've already had an obsession with:

  • Organization (that lasted 2 days and no completed projects)
  • Slipcovers (2 chairs)
  • Sugar Cookies (8 recipes and untold dozens)

One thing that continues to hold my interest (and frustration because I'm not as far along as I feel I should be) is photography.

I'm thankful that you dropped by, that you read, that you keep me blogging and most importantly, that you keep me taking pictures. ;-)



50mm 1.8 200 iso
Photobucket