Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Picture Day for #2

Today was picture day for child #2.  It should be interesting to see how they turn out.  She's in a stage where she doesn't really appreciate getting her picture taken.  I thought, perhaps, it might just be having her mother take her picture.  Now I'm not so sure...

When I asked her to show me how she was going to smile for the camera at school...

this is what I got....



So, I don't have high hopes for her individual picture.  All my hopes were hanging on the class picture.  However, she insisted (because she's like that...she insists...A LOT) on wearing jeans under her dress.  And then, at picture time, she refused (um, because she's like that too...she refuses...A LOT) to take them off.   

She's the smallest, they can't hide her in the back row.  It ain't gonna be pretty.  If the parents of her classmates read this blog, I'd apologize to them now.  But, alas, they don't so I'll be forced to bow my head in shame for a few weeks, bring extra snacks and probably buy a nice big item at the school auction next month. 

And tomorrow...Picture Day for #1...he's got a new haircut and a pink shirt. 

Hope Springs Anew!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I love that girl!!! I will have to say if she smiled like that for the picture, it would be too cute!!! I'm also going to pick up the picture hobby one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh....I know "That" Stage!! We're in it too! Opinions, Opinions, Opinions!!! Hope the pictures turn out great! If not, you have loads of great ones to fall back on!!! Love all of your posts. The cleaning out of the garden area is one of my favorites....you really captured the spirit of the day!

    ReplyDelete