Downtown is a dustbowl! Even if I sew fishing weights in the hems of my skirts...they'll still be blowin' up around my shoulders!
On the way home, I thought (for one second) that the whitecaps on the lake were pretty, but then I almost lost control of my vehicle because of the gale force and my single positive thought was quickly suppressed. Ugh!
Came to T-town tonight for a weekend with the family and the wind is whippin' in Green Country too!
This wind. Seriously. This ain't Kansas!!
************
I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. I'm taking pictures of my (beautiful) nephew, Zach. He is (beautiful) such a good
After that...let the baking begin...celebrating Easter on Sunday with the entire clan. Proved the entire state of Oklahoma hasn't been blown away by then!


In defense of Kansas, I'd like to point out that it's in Oooooooooooooooooooooooooklahoma where the wind goes sweepin' cross the plains! Your neighbors to the north are more into circular wind tunnels :)
ReplyDelete