Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He is all that....

I've been SO busy...it is nuts!  Well, nuts for me.

I mean, I'm generally not a very busy person.  Oh, I do have a full time job, two kids and a ridiculously stupid amount of hobbies; but I'm generally pretty lazy and not very productive. 

My kids aren't in a ton of activities...and my husband cleans the kitchen and does all the laundry.  (Now you really feel sorry for me, right?)  How do you think I spend so much time on the internet?  I'm L.A.Z.Y!

Anyway, I've just had too much to do.  (And, I'm not entirely sure I'm won your sympathy yet!)
I've made two trips to Tulsa in the last four days, cooked dinner for 33, taken a TON of pictures (including my handsome, ridiculously handsome nephew featured above), and been to a fancy-smancy dinner with lots of famous sports peeps. 

It's been interesting...but it's really interrupted my blogging roll.  I'm gonna try and get back on it...until I go on vacation next week.  ;-)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HELLO! HELLO! Is anybody there???!!! LOL! Miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete