Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where I've Been...

For the last 6 days....

I've been relaxing, recovering and reconnecting.  I've been eating incredible Fish Tacos everyday, loving the sun and floating in so many pools that I lost track of the count.

JB and I were vacationing in Cabo....

...with some of my besties from 25 years ago.

Ward, Tim and Jennifer

I'll never forget, when I came home (after knowing JB for three days) and announced that I was getting married...they were scared, but they "got it"...they loved him...they loved me.  In the last 25 years, we've gone our separate ways and this vacation was a time to just reconnect.  And, man, did we laugh and act like we were 20 again!  (And I completely apologize to all those at Pueblo Bonita Sunset Beach this week!)

They've grown into incredible people and have great partners.  (Well, except for Tim...he's a little too much for one person to keep up with. ;-)


We've never left our kids for a week...it was about time...and what an awesome time it was!!! 

I have a feeling this may become an annual event. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well, then, you are forgiven!!! Glad you had an awesome time! Sounds like a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous trip!!!

    ReplyDelete