Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pizza Pig

*********WARNING*********
Skip this blog today if you have a weak stomach.

Seriously.
Watching my kid eat is gross.  Pretty gross, really....I warned you.
******************************

For such a teeny girl, DG loves her some food.  She literally eats more than her 11 year old brother.  And, Oh My, does she cram it in!  It doesn't really matter what's for dinner.  She's hungry!  Meal time at our house is filled with..."Sister, swallow what is in your mouth before you take one.more.bite."  "DoriGrace, NO, small bites!"  "Honey, Slow down!"  "Sister, SWALLOW!!"

It is like nothing I've ever seen before.  It looks something a little like this...


Cheese pizza dipped in ranch dressing.  Her favorite!

"Small bites Sissy!!"

"DoriGrace, SWALLOW!"

OMG!  Can she hold it in?

She made it!

And, she's awful cute so I'll probably feed her again.  LOL.

*************************

When I first became interested in learning more about photography, our old adoptive friend recommended I Love Photography.  It is a great site with tons of discussions in the forum and great tutorials.  You have to register, but it is free and open to everyone. 

Just about everyone reads Pdub and her photography site is a great resource.  I think the information posted by her photography partner Miz Booshay is really helpful.  She has a lot of information that applies to just taking pictures, even if you do keep your camera on automatic. 

**************************

I've got projects, projects, projects for this three day weekend!  Hope to have some pictures of them tomorrow!  I love projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment