Fifth grade boys are so precious and sweet.
They still love their mamas.
They still care about what you think and
they aren't (yet) totally polluted by peer pressure.
Witnessed this today in our little WB.
His school was one of five in the state invited to the
capital to celebrate colonial days.
This special event and field trip would require costumes...
Fifth grade boys still agree to wear costumes! Yea!
Here is our little lovie in his....
(LOL! Please ignore the markedly "un-colonial" tennis shoes...precious! )
And, another thing about Fifth grade boys.
They are (usually) capable of following directions: however, sometimes the
complexity of the command inhibits the execution. Rather like being
overwhelmed with walking and chewing gum at the same time.
Here's my example:
These boys clearly know how to salute the flag and they are
capable of removing their hats; however, put those two command together
and they can't seem to remember which hand goes where.
(LOL! Even good scouts get confused with this kinda stuff!)
*****************************
Finally, Julie....I put that sauce on everything but ice cream. And, I probably haven't tried it
on ice cream because I'm not eating ice cream right now. ;-)
(Down 25.5 lbs with no pasta or bread!)
So, I will try to take your request to post "healthy eating" recipes under consideration.
Right after
I pop some butter and sugar in this new baby and give her a whirl!!!
WooHoo finally got my new grown-up mixer!!!!!





Love the pics of WB.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the mixer. Chris got me one a few years ago. I think it's a must appliance for every kitchen.
And way to go on the weight loss. You're doing great!!
Wow! 25 pounds, very impressive!
ReplyDelete